Late last night I was nominated for this award by Burning Fires.
It is odd that I can be inspiring to others when I have been battling my own demons inside of me. I have to admit through very hard work and the I AM THINKING OF MYSELF FOR ONCE I have begun to make changes in my life that are positive.
Taking care of my brother continues to inspire me. I will walk his journey through Parkinson’s Disease with him. Hopefully he will never feel alone. God inspires me, my friends here at WP and Facebook inspire me. So many of you have learned much more about me than I knew about myself. You have taught me to look at life from a different angle. You have shown me it is alright to think of me first once in a while. Thank-you to all who care.
Here are burning fires answers to the seven questions from her own nomination.
- I am a Jesus Freak… I love Jesus with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength… I think about Him when I wake up, when I lie down to sleep, and all of the in between times… He is a consuming fire, the love of my life, the reason I am alive, and I am able to love others deeply because HE LOVES ME!
- I love to sing, dance and worship the Lord… anywhere… anytime… If I’m at McDonald’s, WalMart, Food Lion, Family Dollar, Church… it doesn’t really matter, if there’s a song on my heart (which there usually is), I will sing loud, and dance for joy.
- I have a song for just about every conversation, and my children were blessed to inherit this unique ability as well…
- I have 2 grandpiggies (Guinea Pigs) named Sparkle Cupcake and Flower.
- I have 2 children and by July 2013, I will have 9 grandchildren – Hallelujah!
- My favorite color is purple… (I bet you didn’t see that coming!)
- I’ve asked God to let me live to be 120 years old like Moses, who had great eyesight and was fit enough to climb a mountain on the day he died.
As for me, there is not much to tell, since I am an open book. I can tell you that I look at my life with a brighter light today than two days ago.
Daily Prompt~ My Favorite « The Cheeky Diva
Beyond Back Creek
Vikki (The View Outside)
The rules are to say seven things about yourself
Place the award on your post
Link back to the one who nominated you
Nominate as many others as you wish
Thank-you so much for this nomination.