Tomorrow is the big day. A day for sweethearts. Are there other relationships that you can give candy to if you don’t have a sweetheart?
I am considering stopping tomorrow at the store and buying my brother a box of candy. Not one of those mushy heart shaped thingys, but just a nice box. Do you think he would think he would think I was nuts? Or do you think he would just enjoy the sweets?
Give me your thoughts so I don’t make a fool of myself. LOL
- Feb 14 – Valentine’s Day Facts (cheerdujour.wordpress.com)
- Review: The Yuckiest, Stinkiest, Best Valentine Ever by Brenda A. Ferber (wakingbraincells.com)
- All You Need to Know About Sweethearts Candy on Valentine’s Day (betterinbulk.net)
- What you *really* want for Valentine’s Day (timesunion.com)
- Valentine’s Day in Vegas: A Dining Guide (hispanicbusiness.com)
- Give Your Valentine Something Southern (thedailysouth.southernliving.com)
- ChicCandyBuffet Announces Candy Buffets Will Help from Romantic Proposals to Parties on Valentine’s Day (prweb.com)
- Weird Sayings On Those Valentine’s Conversation Candy Hearts (1019litefm.cbslocal.com)
- Valentine Candy Coupons – Buy One, Get One Free (forthemommas.com)
- What to Wear II – Valentine Day (noregretsjustadventures.wordpress.com)