Bouncing on Daddy’s knee
Was the first thing I would see
Each morning as I awoke
To take on a new day.
She was the love of his life
Right next to his wife
Her giggles infected him
Made his day a bit brighter.
He was a fireman by trade
Countless lives he did save
A job not many wanted
But he’d received the call.
Baby girl waited by the door
But her Daddy came never more
As Jesus called him home
He had put out his last fire.
For days following the tears
Husband and Daddy remained dear
Memories never forgotten
As they walked through each day.
The photo on the floor
Sitting next to the door
Where Daddy’s girl would sit
Waiting for him but never more.
- Daddy’s Girl (greaterislove.wordpress.com)
- Daddy God’s Promise (gracecommunication.wordpress.com)
- Daddy’s Little Girl (maddmayhem.wordpress.com)
- Daddys little girl… (lovingsweetisabelleskye.wordpress.com)
- Individual Moments; One I will never forget…. (northernmum.com)
- Bonding and Attachment (mommybydesire.wordpress.com)
- Daddy’s little girls (amyalyssapreston.wordpress.com)
- I am not sad (absolutewinter.wordpress.com)