Me; Now I know from my own childhood that you are a wonderful person to dream about at nights, can you explain why this is so?
Her; Well, I have been around for many years. People and adults see something in me that they wish for their very own.
Me; And what would that be, can you be more specific.
Her; Well we all want life to be happy and peaceful. When people look at me and hear my voice, they become instantly happy.
Me; What is it that children and adults see in you that are the same?
Her; My voice is probably my biggest asset. It is soft-spoken. My tone comes across as caring and delightful. It is not a high-pitched voice, so when children hear me, they seem to relate very easily. When adults are having rough patches in their day, my voice becomes soothing for them. I believe it takes them back in time to a more joyous day.
Me; In today’s world, fashion makes a big statement. Your clothes never seem to fade away. In fact, anytime I have seen you, your clothing is always the change. How can that be?
Her; I symbolize softness, purity, trust and love. It is the ingredients to a happy soul. Safe and secure is something we all crave, even more as we age. Why change something that works for the name of fashion? When people look at my dress, they quickly recognize me. There are no doubts that I am no one other than who I always was.
Me; That is a beautiful quality, and I love your statement. One of my final questions is, how do you stay so trim and who does your hair?
Her; (giggling) Oh that is easy enough to answer. I use only natural ingredients in my foods that I eat. I would never consider eating anything that came out of a box. I omit salt, and I make everything myself. I try very hard to incorporate a color of the rainbow in each day’s menu. As far as my hair? That is the easiest of all. I just wave my magic wand over my head and sprinkles of fairy dust fall in place holding each of my locks for the entire day.
Me; Well this certainly has been the most delightful interview I have done in some time. I want to thank-you for being my special guest today. You realize the world is growing by leaps and bounds. Would you care to let the babes know your name so they can carry the same feelings we all have done for so many years?
Her; Well certainly my dear. I am no other than your Fairy Godmother.
- An Interview with Miss Esther Greenwood (helenarollason.wordpress.com)
- That Sassy Frood (honestpuck.wordpress.com)
- I Found Your Fairy Godmother (jessicatherecessionista.wordpress.com)
- Relentless Parenting: 2013 365 Challenge #110 (writermummy.wordpress.com)
- A Childhood Dream, An Exciting Announcement, and Some News (seeroseywrite.wordpress.com)
- Hey, Hastykid! (hastykid.wordpress.com)
- The Fairy Godmother Disappeared (or I am Doomed!) (annesquared.wordpress.com)
- A diet for the mind (irunibreathe.com)
- Poetry: Where’s My Fairy Godmother? (mimiandmona.wordpress.com)
- Bibbity Bobbity Boo: Fairytales exist? (polaroidsuitcase.wordpress.com)