Jim has nominated me for the Reader Appreciation Award.
I want to give credit due to him for this nomination, but after giving so many nominations yesterday, and saying so many silly things about myself, I am going to pass on that part of the rules.
The rules are to give credit to the one who nominated you
Tell seven things about yourself
Nominate five others
Here is a little bit about Jim:
- I drink. A lot. There, I’ve admitted it. It’s true; I almost never drink alcohol anymore, but I do consume more than 6 liters of water every single day.
- I find it impossible to answer the question “What is your favorite food?”. I like so many different foods, and there are so few I dislike, it’s impossible for me to name a single one as ‘favorite’.
- I have social anxiety disorder. I’m never, ever comfortable in large gatherings, and avoid them whenever I can.
- I have dozens of pens, but only one I can use regularly. If I try to write with a different one, my thoughts scatter to the winds.
- I much prefer to write with a pencil; a yellow National No. 2 (from Atlanta, GA) is my favorite. I use it until I can no longer sharpen it.
- I recently published my first book, New Yesterdays. Readers are staying away from it in droves.
- I routinely carry on conversations in my head. Full conversations with multiple participants. Frequently, they seem so real that I later actually believe the conversations took place. That has caused many an argument when asked “Why didn’t you tell me about this?”.
Thank you so much Jim for this very nice award.
You all make sure to stop by and pay him a visit now, ya hear????