I went to see Al today, and when I got home, I found this nice surprise in my email box. I was nominated for the Liebster Award by;
Jim is a great guy. He is compassionate. He has a large heart, and he is an excellent writer. Please stop by his blog and do some reading.
These are the rules:
- When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure you notify the blogger that you nominated them!)
- You write up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
- You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated your own blog!
- You paste the award picture into your blog. (You can Google the image, there are plenty of them!)
- Eleven things about me are;
- I am almost legally a senior citizen. I can even get some senior discounts for dining.
- I am left handed
- I start listening to Christmas Music in late October
- I am learning to do crafts
- I don’t go to sleep until almost 2am
- I generally think of others before me
- My quest in life is to bring my family back together
- I love talking walks in the evenings
- I love the Victorian era
- I love costume jewelry
- I want a black vintage baby doll before I die
Questions Posted For Me;
1. What’s your earliest recollection of anything? I remember walking hand in hand with my dad down the staircase in the mornings as a toddler
2. How old were you when you were informed that Mister Claus may not be for real? And how did you take it? 9 or 10, and I didn’t believe it. Still today, I do believe in the Christmas spirit
3. What was the first book that you absolutely hated? Government and Econ in my senior year of high school!
4. Money or Love? Although some choose to believe I love money, I will take love over any dollar amount
5. Fantasy holiday destination? Tennessee, smokey mountains, anyone want to go?
6. First kiss? Kindergarden, a boy named Timmy, hehe
7. Favourite funny person? it has never changed, my choice of people always goes to Lucille Ball
8. What kind of music, if any, makes you cry? The Carpenters, Rainy Days and Mondays
9. If you could remove any three letters from the alphabet what would they be, and why? Q, Z, X, not much use for them
10. Favourite animal/pet?, any bird that I can teach to talk. If I could afford it, I would have a big colorful bird and we could carry on conversations, and he would ride on my shoulder
11. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? Sara
Questions for my nominees:
1. What scares you the most, and why?
2. What three possessions do you think you just can’t live without?
3. When signmakers go on strike, is anything written on their signs?
4. If you could be a character in any book you’ve ever read, who would you be and why?
5. If someone wrote a book about your life, what would be the title?
6. Would you prefer to spend life in prison or be executed? Why?
7. What got you in the most trouble when you were younger?
8. If you could be a religious or spiritual leader, who would it be? Why?
9. What or whom do you most miss from your childhood?
10. Grab the book nearest you. What is the first sentence of the third paragraph on page 12?
11. When did you last write a letter on paper and send it through the postal service?
Sex, Spirit, Soul Mates and Chocolate….Ivonne’s Journey