My heart is not as heavy as it was yesterday for these poor babies, but my thoughts have not left them either. Because of this terrible event that has happened, it has forced me to get on bended knee and ask God to forgive me of my sins. I always ask, but this time I asked in the most sincerest heart I own.
My eyes water as I even think about how terrible of a sinner I am. I am so very thankful for a loving God who forgives me for every one of my sins. For a father who loves me no matter what mistakes I make.
Today, I want us all to continue to pray for the families and friends of Newtown. Let us pray for every lost soul and as I was reading a blog from my dear friend Ivonne I wept. It is not because we do not have God in schools, it is because we do not have God in our hearts.
Thank- you Ivonne for showing me that in what I may be saying the real fact is God needs to be in our hearts first, then put him back in schools.
For any of you who do not know or recognize the song I have placed, please listen. For the others who are familiar, please pray as you hear the words to the song I chose for today.
- Newtown (nebraskaenergyobserver.wordpress.com)
- Stars React After Connecticut School Shooting Leaves 27 Dead @rewindonnet (rewindonnet.wordpress.com)
- On social media: Local reaction to Conn. school shooting (kansascity.com)
- Newtown: Our Thoughts, Our Love, Our Prayers (theindieexchange.com)
- More on Ct. (myownheart.me)
- Newtown, Ct – The Sun Will Rise Again. (relationshipsdomatter.com)
- Broken Hearts (myworldintheword.wordpress.com)