Here is what Tazein is all about.
My name is Tazein Mirza Saad.I am among you, you know me,we all exist together on this planet!! My story is a very painful chapter in my life- finally, after struggling for 20 years, God came for me!!With Him at my side, every last trace of fear left me and I started my journey as a writer!! I am blessed by you all, dear readers, who identify with my feelings,God bless every one!Hold my hand, dear readers, as we aim to find the most important thing in life- ourselves- find your self- every thing will fall in place.If you are suffering and alone, no one is helping you,reflect upon this fact:God loves you a lot,He is testing your faith in Him,He knows you can handle it!!Pain is the best teacher of all- something inside us changes for ever, we become stronger- our spirit shines!May we all gain Wisdom in this journey of life!!We will experience true bliss, contentment and happiness along the way!!Get, set, go!!
Thank-you so much for this beautiful nomination and award.
I am to say seven things about myself.
1. I hate being cold. On this terribly blustery day I wish I was a bear hibernating somewhere.
2. I ask all to pray that my brother enjoys his visit here at home for Christmas
3. When the first of the year arrives, I am going to look at it as new and try to move forth in my life, if the snow allows me to drive
4. I am about half-way done editing my first book.
5. I have begun writing my second book
6. I have to read the instructions on what day to set my turkey in the refrigerator to thaw it out. You would think I would know it by heart at my age.
7. I have to have my blood drawn the day after Christmas for my diabetic check-up. I think this is terrible, the day after? How am I going to eat and enjoy the day?
Daily Prompt: Live to Eat | Stuph Blog