Here is a bit of information about Ivonne. She is so bubbly and full of life. I love reading her blogs and chatting with her.
I have been a professional actress since the age of 17.
I have been clowning around and doing children’s entertainment since the age of 19, my “day job” so to speak.
am currently getting receieved my M.A. degree in religious studies from CSULB in May 2011.
I decided that at the age of 50 I would start learning how to play the piano and guitar.
My passions are sex-religion-chocolate-the arts- travel and my dog Missy. And now we will add music to that list. Actually music should have always been there as I am a dancer and a dancer must have music.
This blog is where you will find pieces of my soul, my heart, my mind and hopefully my humor……
The questions I’m to answer:
Give credit to the person who chose to nominate you: Ivonne
Answer the super sweet questions.
- Cookies or Cake? cake any day and make it sugar free chocolate with sugar free chocolate frosting, and then put it in cupcake form so I only eat one at a time hehe
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
- Favorite sweet treat? milk chocolate
- When do you crave sweet things the most? sweet things remain in my mind at any time
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? sweet peach
The final requirement for receiving the Super Sweet Blogging Award is to name a baker’s dozen (13) of my favorite bloggers.
I Bowed #FWF « Inspiration Import
Tilly Bud – The Laughing Housewife