What’s the 11th item on your bucket list?
What is the 11th item on your bucket list, I am thinking. Geesh, at my age, can I have 11 things on a bucket list that I want to yet do? Maybe, I guess to be truthful, I don’t make
What are some things that I wish I could or will try to do before I lay my head down to rest for the final time.
I am going to start with the number one item and work my way down the list.
1. Keep God close to me
2. Find a job, hopefully a caregiver job
3. Be able to continue to pay my bills as they come in
4. Continue to go see Al and keep working at helping him to smile
5. Lose the sadness
6. Love the getting fit class and walk the track
7. Meet a special someone who respects and understands me
8 Finish editing my first book and get it out there
9. Keep my blogging going and meet more wonderful people
10. Finish my second book I have started writing
11. Form some type of group that reaches out to the lonely
These sound pretty selfish only thinking of myself. There are many things that I wish to happen before I pass on. This prompt was about me, so I concentrated on me only.
- Kicking It (Daily Prompt) (yasminezikry.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Kick It (jdcgzm.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Kick It (burningfireshutinmybones.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Kick It (musicalfoodielove.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Resolved (sarahneeve.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Resolved (mygardenblue.wordpress.com)
- My Bucket List (simplybrittaknee.wordpress.com)
- Bucket List Mania (lauriesnowturner.com)