Jo has nominated me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award.
I take this as a great honor to receive this delectable award. Every time I see it I just want to reach out and take a bite.
I met Jo many months ago when I started blogging. She has a family member that has Parkinson’s Disease, just like I do. It drew us together instantly. Come to find out she doesn’t live very far from me. We have talked about meeting up but she has a terrible sense of direction!! (sorry Jo, could not resist)
She is strong, caring and tries to live the good life. She is so fortunate to be involved with loving parents and a wonderful husband. Go check her out if you haven’t met her already. I am sure she will greet you with a hot cup of coffee and something delicious to eat.
Here are the answers to her five questions on her own nomination.
1. Cookies or cake? Uhm….I hate to burst the bubble on the first question, but, I really don’t like sweets. but, I do like thin mint cookies of the Girl Scout variety.
2. Chocolate or vanilla. Chocolate every time.( I do have a weakness for M&M’s though)
4.When do you crave sweet things the most? I don’t crave sweet things, now ask me about a bag of potato chips, or “crisps”…
5. If you had a sweet nickname what would it be? I’ll leave this one, after all my blog is rated G. hehehe…
1. My favorite is a hot soft chocolate chip cookie right out of the oven
2. Chocolate wins for me every single time. Vanilla only comes to mind when I am baking and have to add it
3.Cheesecake is the ultimate for me. In fact had some not long ago in the month of December
4. I crave sweets once I have taken a bite of it. With diabetes I want what I can not have, so I try hard to stay a way from sugars
5. People used to call me TJ in school, Teresa is my real name but every one calls me Terry. Dad wanted a boy, so I am nicknamed with a boy’s spelling.
Beyond Back Creek
Thank-you again for this nomination my friend