I received a phone call earlier today. A staff member was letting me know that the appointment for Al’s swallow test is January 25, 9:30 am. She said for me to meet her and Al at the hospital.
I said thank-you and hung up. I jotted down the time and then I sat here wondering why the hospital? What kind of test is this? What are they going to do to him that he has to go to the hospital?
Does anyone know what is going to happen during this test? Will Al feel any discomfort?
- weakness (deemagclinic.wordpress.com)
- Huntington’s chorea (deemagclinic.wordpress.com)
- Why finding new uses for old drugs is a growing business (guardian.co.uk)
- Todd’s story (symptoms): (whatishyponatremia.org)
- Annapolis Alderman Battles Parkinson’s Disease (baltimore.cbslocal.com)
- Spastic … and sh!t (mightwar.wordpress.com)
- Prions – The Killer Proteins (brainblogger.com)