This was a lot of fun and many responded with honest answers of either not being poetic or giving an ending. I just loved being able to chat with all of you who dropped by. The poem started from a dream I was having. All I could remember when I woke up was these words;
As I lay here on the ground
And the guns are going off
I know that these people are trying
To silence me God don’t let me be found.
Valarielovelight responded with this ending;
Hide me under your shadow, Keep me safe from harm, Protect me from mine enemies, Let your peace replace my fear and alarm.
ltpen315,barb added this ending;
I’m not afraid to go
For You I do know
And though I would love to see my mother
I still need to be here for my brother!
Aren’t these beautiful endings? I love them both. Thanks everyone for stopping by and chatting with me and to Valarie and Barb for giving wonderful endings.
- Trying to submerge a plastic bag with an air pocket (thesenseofajourney.com)
- Confederate Ghosts (thelintinmypocket.wordpress.com)
- American Amazons: Hiding in Plain-Jane Sight (nation.time.com)
- Palestine & Beyond: The Real ‘Unsugared’ Love Message. Can You Handle It? (vineoflife.net)
- Though Seeing, They Do Not See; Though Hearing, They Do Not Hear (smritidisaac.wordpress.com)
- Wanna Change? GET RID OF FEAR!! (fishn4souls.wordpress.com)
- A great poem collection (tillie49.wordpress.com)