Reincarnation: do you believe in it?
If I was going to possibly return after my death, I would love to come back as a butterfly. I would be light with no weight problems. I would be beautiful and admired but never jealous of. I would add smiles to people’s lives. As most people who observe a butterfly do so with hope of a new Spring, sunshine and faith for the future.
I would be delicate with no over-bearing attitude. I would never be guilty of hurting others with painful words. If I would find myself blending in too well where I was I could easily fly into a new area.
I would be among other beautiful butterflies. We would all be equal with no one believing they were more beautiful or ranking higher than another. What a beautiful world I would live in.
Now I am forced to think daily on decisions that I make, which words I choose to say, and I can decide how I want my inner and outer body to look. I can almost make too many decisions but have to suffer the consequences of some my choices. It is a hard road to follow but the grand prize in the end for me is heaven. To walk among my Lord is well worth the efforts that I make each day.
- Daily Prompt: Karma Chameleon (layedbacklife.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Karma Chameleon (beefyhouse.com)
- Daily Prompt: Karma Chameleon (ladyboymirror.com)
- Karma Chameleon (adityaviyer.com)
- Reincarnation (thelissachronicles.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt:Karma Chameleon (marilyndavies.wordpress.com)
- Reincarnation? (clothedwiththunder.wordpress.com)
- Would You Find Bliss in Reincarnation? (onthehomefrontandbeyond.wordpress.com)
- Extremely interesting investigation on Reincarnation (tsemtulku.com)
- Butterfly Weed Plants That Attract Swallowtails (landscaping.answers.com)