Many of us think of our lives as boringly normal, while others live the high life. Take a step back, and take a look at your life as an outsider might. Now, tell us at least six unique, exciting, or just plain odd things about yourself.
Oh my gosh! This is so funny to me> the boring one. The chosen one for the boring category. They want me to tell all of you at LEAST six unique, exciting or just plain odd things about myself. Wow! Can I do it? Can I make myself sound like someone you would just love to have as a friend?
Let me think as I go along here.
Six things, unique or odd about me.
1. Well I can tell one thing about me right off the bat that is odd. I huddle under my blankets and heavy comforter and sleep with my fan on high-speed. Yep, even in the winter!
2. Maybe one thing about me is that I am a soul searcher. Not a gold finder. Not a loan shark, but a soul searcher in other people. I try real hard to find at least one good quality about each person I meet. After all God made you in his image. The least I can do is find something good too. Even my half-sister as well as we get along like dogs and cats, I still believe buried deep inside of her is a lonely woman who has never gotten over her husband’s death. I try to keep this in mind as I see her daggers coming towards me.
3. I love quietness. I think this is sort of an old-age thing but no matter what I will take it. Quietness for me does not necessarily mean no noise. It may mean only hearing my keyboard tap a way as I talk to you. It may mean that the noise I hear in the background is the Escape channel on Sirrus.
4. I love order, oh yes, order in my house and life. I hate surprises unless it is my birthday! LOL. It takes me a while to adopt to change. I know when my bills are coming due. I know pretty much what I am eating the entire day when I get up in the mornings. I like my house to be clean and unmessy.
5. I absolutely love to walk but not alone. I still have not returned to my classes because of a lingering cough but am looking forward to the walking track and the pool. Come on cough, disappear!
6. The last thing about me is a love-hate relationship with men. I don’t see myself ever getting married now that I will be a year older in April, but I would love a companion to date. I hate being alone and yet I love it. Does this make any sense at all to you? Is it odd or what? It is what it is as my friends say so I just learn to accept that I am an odd creature.
- Daily Prompt: Your Life is a Reality Show: Far From Normal (fromthecsweet.com)
- Daily Prompt: Far From Normal (hopeforheather.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Normal Means? Are we Far From Normal? (layedbacklife.wordpress.com)
- Who’s to Say I’m Normal? (misifusa.wordpress.com)
- Six (spinningblackbirds.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Far From Normal (jdcgzm.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Far From Normal (daddysnaughtylittlegirl.wordpress.com)
- Not too far from normal (spunkywayfarer.wordpress.com)