Some days I just don’t know what is wrong with me. Today is one of them. For the last two hours I have been reading posts and writing my own but……..underneath it all I am on the verge of tears. I feel heavy in my heart with sadness. I have no idea why.
I have sat here a few times and looked in the mirror and plastered a smile on my face but it doesn’t look like me. I had a good day, a little mind-boggling but good. So what is my deal? I have the most wonderful blogging friends. I have great kids, but yet I feel so empty and alone tonight. I even have my American Idol on and very oddly for me I am not following it like I usually do.
I thought if I spit this out and read what I wrote I would see the problem, but I still don’t.
- Loneliness (sanjoyshubro.wordpress.com)
- The lonely side of being lonely (beckybirdsblog.wordpress.com)
- Lonely (cythereandreams.wordpress.com)
- Lonely Sky (rockstarmusic49.wordpress.com)
- I could tell from the minute I woke up, it was gonna be a lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely day (suckerformerica.wordpress.com)
- Singleness: Are you alone or lonely? (iamwte.wordpress.com)
- A Lonely Night (aeyshadeedee.wordpress.com)