I AM REACHING OUT TO YOU FOR PRAYERS
I have a very good friend who is hurting so badly. She has a daughter that is married with young children. Let’s call the daughter Lucy. Lucy had started a fairly new job. She began having headaches. These weren’t just the normal pop an aspirin type. They were serious enough to go home from work.
Several days of this went by and finally they let her go because of too much missed work. I just learned a few minutes a go that she has been diagnosed with a brain hemorrhage. Her mother is devastated and frankly so am I. I have known this young lady since she was a year old.
Only God can bring about this much-needed miracle. There is no monies and no insurance. I know you are going to ask about the husband, so I will just add that at this time he is not working. She needs to be in a hospital but they are refusing because there is no insurance.
Please my friends, pray for a miracle. Pray for time so that she is in the hospital exactly at the prime moment for her surgery. We are selfish people I agree. Her mother needs her, I don’t want to lose her and her children need her. I come to all of you on bended knee asking for your help. Send this request to your prayer chains also. God bless.
- Are My Prayers Too Small? (underthecoverofprayer.wordpress.com)
- Vision Of Pastor Saeed – Prayer is Urgently Needed! (mychristiancoffeeshop.wordpress.com)
- Little Angels Prayers for Every Day (ourthotfulspot.wordpress.com)
- The Model Prayer (savedbygraceblogdotcom.wordpress.com)
- Seven injured in attack on prayer hall in Udupi District (thehindu.com)
- The Leader’s Prayer (ChrisLoCurto.com)
- Incredible Sermon on Preaching (and it’s all about prayer) (christthetruth.wordpress.com)
- Why I’m blogging this… (kaowenblog.wordpress.com)
- a mother’s prayer (lorilara.com)