Peace, Love N Whiskers nominated me today for this beautiful award. I just love the symbol of it.
If you have never visited her blog please do.
A little information on this blog;
- I did not have a pet until I was in middle school, it was a purple and white parakeet.
- I was a part of a 4-H club called pet partners that was run by the animal shelter in Tallahassee. I spend 3 years with them until I aged out when I turned 17.
- I wish I had known how important it was to take your pet to the vet when I had cats and dogs. So that’s why I’m very supportive of education programs about pet care and low costs spay/neuter clinics.
- I will be attending the BlogPaws Conference this year in Vienna, VA. I am very excited but nervous and scare all at once.
- I used to be in chorus in middle school.
- I love the color lime green.
- I am an only child.
- I have four cats… Bubby, Buggy, Miss Bit-bit and Boo.
Rules for the Inspiring Blog Award:
- Link back to the person who gave you the award
- Post the award on the page –
- Answer 7 facts about yourself..
- nominate other blogs
Thank-you so much for this amazing award!
1. I listen to the Escape quite a bit on Sirrus Radio
2. I am discovering that I enjoy writing poetry almost as much as short stories
3. I went to see Al today and discovered he had fallen Saturday at 3am and they didn’t call me until last evening
4. I am addicted to Wintogreen Lifesavors
6. The funeral for my lost loved one is this coming Wednesday
7. Almost 100% of the time I wake up in the mornings and thank God for another chance to breathe