DP, Daily Prompt, Daily Post
Do you have animals in your life? If yes, what do they mean to you? If no, why have you opted not to?
I feed the birds, mainly the Cardinals and the Hummingbirds and Finches.
I feed the squirrels all winter long. Now I am training them to wean off of my peanuts and look to nature for their food until next winter.
I do not have animals in the house. I have tried it but it doesn’t work with my brother here. I almost had another pet and then learned my brother may be coming back home.
I do not want to fall in love with an adorable face and then have to find a new home for the pet. I sometimes wish I had a big old dog that could protect me from evil. But we are not allowed to have over five-pound dogs here where I live.
So I take pleasure in wild life. They have became my pets to me. They count on me to make their days brighter, and I count on them for smiles.
- Daily Prompt: Menagerie (daddysnaughtylittlegirl.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Menagerie (jdcgzm.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt…Menagerie (sabethville.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Menagerie (kansamuse.wordpress.com)
- Cats… Blog # 250! (thoughtsofrkh.wordpress.com)
- Slim pickings in the prompt department (laurieanichols.wordpress.com)