I got a double dose of smiles today from both Al and my own face. I went to see Al during his lunch time. He opened the sack holding his car and he just grinned. He said he was shocked then he said he was happy. Yeah!!!
He told me next that he walked down to the dining room holding on to his wheelchair. He said his pain was almost gone. This new stronger pain patch is working! I don’t care how long it works for right now I am happy.
We got ready to go to the dining room. He stood up and used his wheel chair to go to the bathroom. He still stumbles and almost falls but he did it. He walked all the way to the dining room. He was even quicker in his step.
I was so proud of him and so happy for him I made over him like cooing over a new-born baby. This made him so proud. I can see that the patch doesn’t help his eating or stumbles but my gosh he walked!
I am hoping there are stronger doses when this one becomes immune to his body. I don’t want him to be dependent but let’s face it, he is. He has terrible pains and this is helping. I just had to spread the word that today was a double blessing indeed.
- Lifewave: Improving Lives One Patch at a Time… (badassandersons.com)
- Thimble Bioelectronics developing wearable pain relief patch (gizmag.com)
- Write Through Your Pain (stranglingmymuse.wordpress.com)
- I Feel Like a Grandma (runningwithmullets.wordpress.com)
- Man overdoses after smoking a pain-relief patch (voxxi.com)
- What if I Forget my Pain Patch? (survivingpaloalto.wordpress.com)
- On Overcoming A Rare Spell (nerdythirtysomething.wordpress.com)
- Life Is Better With Friends (sharpenher.wordpress.com)
- About my life since RSD/CRPS and Fibromyalgia (mydailybattleuk.wordpress.com)
- Self-harm (0neinamilli0n.wordpress.com)