I heard this from my good friend, Whatwereyathinkin. http://deepthinker52.wordpress.com
With the days of Easter nearing each minute, let us take time to be ever so thankful for all we have. I try so hard to look at the tiniest of things in my and Al’s life and give all thanks to God.
If I waited for the big things I would sorely be disappointed.
Please listen to this talented 7-year-old sing Amazing Grace. God bless you all through this Easter Holiday.
- Give a loved one a book this Easter! (sunpenny.wordpress.com)
- Easter at The Rock (therockstlblog.wordpress.com)
- Easter Experiences (ldspiritualtransformation.wordpress.com)
- Good Friday and the Resurrection (menofmud.org)
- Nothing Is Impossible With God! (poetdoug.wordpress.com)
- Easter Thoughts (th3dan.wordpress.com)
- If There Had Been No Easter. (greatriversofhope.wordpress.com)
- What I Learned In Church – Holy Week (psalm614.wordpress.com)
- It’s Friday, But Sunday’s Coming. (greatriversofhope.wordpress.com)
- The Truth About Holy Week and Jesus’ Crucifixion (paulbern77.wordpress.com)