To dream to be able to heal
To wipe the tears and sorrows
And bring hope to the world
For a better tomorrow.
To take a way all sickness
To take frowns and turn them to smiles
To walk this earth barefoot and naked
To be accepted for us just for a while.
For wherever we roam
Through what ever door we walk through
We can walk in with our heads held high
You will greet me and I will talk to you.
For each of us to have our individuality
To be able to say as we feel
Would be such an honor
And our mask we would peel.
We are here to love and be loved
To heal broken hearts and minds
To walk together step in step
Our lives becoming entwined.
This is my wish for the world for today
My friends and visitors who pass my way
To put fighting and blasphemy aside for a while
As we walk together mile after mile.
- “Compassion is the radicalism of our time.” ― Dalai Lama XIV (theconflictproject.com)
- A Tale of Woe (greenwoodhart.wordpress.com)
- The Battle With The Truth (toopersonalforyourowngood.wordpress.com)
- night into day/goodnight till the morning sun (darkroastedpoetry.wordpress.com)
- Dandelion Dreams (darrencochran.wordpress.com)
- I Will Walk (myraysoflight.wordpress.com)
- Message from the Past (beebeesworld.wordpress.com)
- Friday (afternoonwalks.wordpress.com)
- My Last two years…… (nitee1994.wordpress.com)