I have watched this telethon for so many years, The Jerry Lewis Telethon. I am listening to it right now and the tears are already flowing and the hairs are standing on my arms.
My heart bleeds for the less fortunate just as much for those that I do not know, and for Al, my brother.
I tell people I am such a big mushy person when it comes to people who are hurting or suffering.
If the good Lord takes my brother from me before I go, this will be playing at his funeral.
Al, my dear brother, the words I Love You can only talk about how I feel through the surface, but it is all I know how to say. When I saw this in September of 2012 Al, I said an extra long prayer for you.
You’ll Never Walk Alone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as long as I am breathing dear brother
- Daily Prompt: Earworm (thebloggingpath.com)
- Daily Prompt: Songs Stuck With The Letter S (layedbacklife.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Earworm (blamepandora.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Earworm (thelissachronicles.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Earworm (lumar1298yahoo.com)
- The Banana Boat song – a critical month long case of earworm (sula1968.wordpress.com)
- My Earworm? Patent Pending and Coconuts (theconsciouswriter.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Earworm (myendlessrantsandramblings.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Earworm Take Me Home (linesbylinda.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Earworm (mellifluousvoice.wordpress.com)