My friend over at http://creativemysteries.net has nominated me for The Sunshine Award. With this being one of the very first days that there is some warmth and sunshine, this couldn’t have been brought to my attention at a better time.
With the battles that I fight for my brother and the new war on his gigantic bill, I feel like a big ball of sunshine. I am on fire. I am willing to fight until someone tears my shield a way from me.
So thank you so much to my nominee!!
The rules for the Sunshine Award are as follows:
- Post the Sunshine Award logo.
- Accept the nomination and link back to the nominator.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate ten other blogs and inform them of the nomination.
- My favorite color: blue
- My favorite animal: birds
- My favorite number: 21
- My favorite non-alcoholic beverage: peach diet iced tea
- My favorite alcoholic beverage: I don’t drink
- Facebook or Twitter: Facebook and Twitter
- My passions: Writing and people
- Giving or receiving gifts: I love to give and am shy to accept
- Favorite city: Gatlinberg Tn
- Favorite TV shows: Golden Girls, I love Lucy, People’s Court, American Idol, Antique Roadshow
- The Sunshine Award (creativemysteries.net)
- Sunshine Award (talesfrommyhearttoyours.wordpress.com)
- Sunshine Award (writingsofamrs.wordpress.com)
- Sunshine Award (jadereyner.com)
- Sunshine Award (daylighttune.wordpress.com)
- Sunshine Award (kiralynblue.com)
- Sunshine Award (findingmyinnercourage.wordpress.com)
- Sunshine Award (zeromissing.wordpress.com)
- Sunshine Award (moorbey.wordpress.com)
- Sunshine Award (akalittleblondegirl.wordpress.com)
First off, congrats on your award. It’s always nice to be acknowledged by the writing/blogging community isn’t it!?
Secondly, thank you for the related article link. I appreciate it.
you are very welcome. receiving and giving awards are so awesome. A real feel good day!
thank you!!! for everything!!!
Congrats and thank you so much for this
you deserve this !!!
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine… you make me happy when it’s raining right now. Congratulations, Terry. And thank you for nominating me. Keep those candles burning to lead us the way.
you are so welcome. It is truly a miracle where I live. it is not raining for a change. It is sunshine and warmth!!!! hugs!
thank you so much!!
Thank you Terry, I am honored that you thought of me my friend, God bless you!
thank YOU for being such a kind friend, I am the one who is honored
thank you very much!!!!
Congrats and continue being that Little Ray of Sunshine to all who associate with you! Cheers! Joanne
What’s On The List?
thank you so much Joanne!!!
Congratulations, Terry, and thank you for your nomination 🙂
you are welcome and thank you my friend
Pingback: Sunshine Award | Yoshiko
Congratulations to you Terry…and thanks for including me …”Sunshine” is good for everyone!
thank you. We had such beautiful sunshine yesterday and now today back to normal, rain and dreary
We had downpours twice this morning…but, a quiet day indoors can be nice!
for me, I am sick of being in all winter. I need some fresh air. this has been a terrible Spring here. sleet, snow and cold
Congratulations … or was we say in Sweden – Grattis … to you and the other nominees – once again, thank you so much. *smile
de nada, in Spanish, you are welcome!!! hugs
Congratulations well deserved Terry!
thanks so much Ute!
Pingback: Sunshine Award | Thinking aloud….
Congratulations on your Sunshine award 🙂
thank you so much Angel!!!
Pingback: Thank you for being there | theseeker