http://dailypost.wordpress.com/, DP, Daily Prompt
We each have many types of love relationships — parents,
children, spouses, friends. And they’re not always with people; you may
love an animal, or a place. Is there a single idea or definition that
runs through all the varieties of “love”?
Love is a feeling
A pitter patter
That you feel
Your tears fall
Your heart melts
To part, be
From the idea
Of what draws
You close to
When you hear it
Or touch it
When you wrap
Your arms around it
This is love
That you never
Want to disappear
- Daily Prompt: I Want to Know What Love Is (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Love (WordPress Daily Prompt) (willeke73.wordpress.com)
- Love at its best, Love at its worst (theworldbehindthelens.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Unleash Your Inner Dickinson (onmyfrontporch.com)
- Daily Prompt: The Little Things (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Wall to Wall/The Ultimate Playland (peeksi.wordpress.com)
- Easy Answer (sortaginger.com)
- Daily Prompt: Landscape (thebloggingpath.com)
- Blackbird… Daily Prompt: Unleash Your Inner Dickinson. (ghoststoriesfiction.wordpress.com)
Pingback: Daily Prompt: Love IS | My Daily Prompt Blog
Great words about love!
thank you so much Christy!!! I really appreciate your comment….
Absolutely. Your prompt actually inspired me and I wrote a poem on it too. I will post it soon. Thanks back!
Great! Can’t wait to read it!
Thanks again 🙂
Pingback: Mother’s Day Poetry with Sunshine | Poetic Parfait
Thank you for the pingback and love this entry =)
thank you for stopping by to leave me a nice comment!
Lovely, Truth. Shandra
thank you very much Shandra
I love this, it is wonderful !
thank you, It makes me happy when you like it
Love is what you feel for your brother…It is such a pure love and inspirational to all of us.
thank you Tersia, your comment touches me so much
Pingback: Love Ain’t What It Used To Be | The Jittery Goat
Terry – This is beautiful and full of emotion.
Thank you so much Sheri for letting me know how you felt about it!
Pingback: I want to know what love is… specially prepared for Mother’s Day! | 3rdculturechildren
Pingback: Seeking, Hoping, Believing – Love #wordpress #photography #love | Moondustwriter's Blog
Pingback: Daily Prompt : I want to Know What Love Is | writinglikeastoner
Pingback: Love (WordPress Daily Prompt) | Ireland, Multiple Sclerosis and Me
Yep, that’s love. Beautiful said 🙂
glad I said it right!!!!! thanks Angel, You are such a good friend