Well, I have all my yard stuff, crap, things, hehe, all priced. Wow, that is a tedious job. My living room looks like a child’s bedroom. Stuff all over the floor.
I found more of Al‘s short-sleeved and tank-top shirts and a few more pair of shorts. I put all those a way in his chest of drawers.
I test drove his wheelchair. I wanted to see if it would fit through the bathroom door, and thank-you Lord, it fit. I can fit it right up to the potty.
One pound of ground chuck
One cup of water
One package of Stove Top Dressing.
Mix and put in loaf or small square pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
For me, I added some crumbled real bacon pieces I cooked up extra this morning. I also added a small can of mushrooms.
Oh my gosh, this was so perfect. The entire time it was baking I could smell it throughout the house. My mouth was watering. When it was done I noticed it held together perfectly. The taste, well let’s just say my taste buds were throwing a party.
I swept all of my floors. I hope that the man tomorrow coming to see me will recognize that I am having a yard sale the next day and take pity on my messy floor. Hey, I left plenty of room for him to walk through. Who knows, maybe he will see something that catches his eye and he will just have to have it. LOL
I have had my shower, dishes are done. I played my favorite game on Facebook, Candy Crush Sega. Do you play it? I am so addicted to it; it is pathetic.
Well I am ready to close my evening. I will sit in my comfy chair here at the computer and play until I tire of it and then head to bed.
This meeting tomorrow is going to be two hours long. It is the only thing I can not prepare for. What do you think he is going to ask me about? My life is so simple, hopefully I will pull all the right answers out of the rabbit hat.
I would just utterly die if I was the one who kept Al from coming home.
One more week I think for American Idol. I usually watch it each winter. I like both girls that are remaining. Now it is over for the evening and You Think You Can Dance has started for its season. I usually don’t watch competition shows. My TV consist of Golden Girls, I Love Lucy, Young n the Restless, Antique Roadshow, News and the rest I don’t mess with.
I have the TV on most of the time but just for the noise. Ok, well I am done chatting. If I say anything else, I will bore you. So have a good night all. Big hugs
- Ayayayayyyy, I am the Frito Bandito… My meatloaf recipe (seejanrunpaleo.wordpress.com)
- Meatloaf “Cupcakes” with Mashed Potato “Frosting” (meagenrice.wordpress.com)
- Dad’s “Special” Meatloaf (kimberlycameronvalenciacafamilyrecipes.wordpress.com)
- Mama’s Italian Meatloaf… Gone Clean! (nevergiveupfitthoughts.com)
- Hey Mom! Can We Get Some Meat Loaf?!?! (ordinarylifeisextraordinary.wordpress.com)
- Must Not Miss: Antiques Roadshow Comes to The South (thedailysouth.southernliving.com)
- Meatloaf (mommanoth.wordpress.com)
- Must try meatloaf… SUPER easy! (lifeofthemorgans.wordpress.com)
- mini cheese stuffed meatloaf recipe. (thisisthefoodimakeathome.wordpress.com)
- Meatloaf…It’s What’s for Dinner! (juliecatinthekitchen.wordpress.com)