A wonderful encouraging blogger gave me this song to listen to.
Single Focus over at
was right on target with having me listen to this song.
I give you hugs Single as I relate so well to the song.
Hugs and Bless you for thinking of me.
- Why I Wear a Cross: An Embodied Story (tamaraoutloud.com)
- Vertical Horizon (iamareluctantwriter.wordpress.com)
- Very interesting Great sword with reversed crossguard (medievalswordmanship.wordpress.com)
- Spreading Inspiration One Blog at a Time (thedogoodermama.com)
- Beautiful Tragedy by Nathan Tasker (ritajiafu.wordpress.com)
- The swinging Bridge (barbmca.wordpress.com)
- Life Lessons on the Monkey Bars (mrsmendiola.wordpress.com)
Thanks for mentioning my blog, I’m honored! Have a wonderful day. 🙂
you are very welcome Sarah!
Thanks for searching out my blog and commenting
you are welcome, stop by anytime!! all friends welcome at my door!
Reblogged this on Well Worth Repeating and commented:
Yes, I love this song, because it speaks truth of the struggles we sometimes go thru. I’m so glad that it comforts you.Thank you for the Hugs and Blessings. I didn’t know how to post the song. I’m glad you did.
This song expressed my feelings so well. i am thankful that it was brought to my attention. I love it
thank u for the reblog, I feel very honored
I can readily see why you related so to this song. I have never heard it before, but it does minister to the soul and spirit.
I related to it very well.
Like it 🙂
thanks so much Yoshiko!!!