http://dailypost.wordpress.com, DP, Daily Prompt
You receive a gift that is bittersweet and makes you nostalgic. What is it?
Photographers, show us GIFT.
But I received two gifts that cost nothing. One gift I had to wait for the finale for four days. Together the two gifts brought nothing but joy to my life. Something besides pain to look at. A longing was fulfilled. Smiles replaced tears.
Here are the two gifts I received this week.
The three stage photos are of my bush as I watched it begin to bloom until completed.
The last photo is my new companion. He doesn’t yell at me or abuse me. He loves attention. He is a mature cat. Very heavy, 22-25 pounds. I received him as a gift today, and already my day has become brighter. His name is Rhino.
- Plinky Prompt: A Gift That Is Bittersweet And Nostalgic. What Is It? (hibernationnow.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Bittersweet Memories ~ Matthew about 3 years old (writingcanvas.wordpress.com)
- Daily Post: Bittersweet Memories (patcoyle53.wordpress.com)
- “Bittersweet” Blues Brothers (sansburydr.wordpress.com)
- Daily Post: Bittersweet Memories (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Bittersweet Gift (mydogablog.com)
- Dailypost/ WordPress Bittersweet #poetry #gift #photography (moondustwriter.com)
- A Piece of My Childhood (windandlaughter.wordpress.com)
- Bittersweet (musingsofachristiangirl.wordpress.com)
- Thank You Cindy; Photographs, Smiles, And Teardrops (jitterygt.wordpress.com)