http://dailypost.wordpress.com, DP, Daily Prompt
Tell us about the last book you read (Why did you choose it?
Would you recommend it?). To go further, write a post based on its
Photographers, artists, poets: show us WORDS.
The last book I read was called, A Child Called It.
It is written by Dave Pelzer. He is actually writing about himself.
Can you not hear
From my dark room
You have given to me
Can you not see the
Fear in my eyes
As you throw me
A crumb to fill
My empty tummy
Can you please
Explain what I have
Done to deserve
Did you not want me
Was I born ugly or stained
All I wanted
Was to be loved.
I would recommend this book to anyone who has ever been abused in any way. It is about the strength that comes from deep within the soul to survive this ordeal and come out on top.
- Daily Prompt: Bookworm (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- DP Daily Prompt: Bookworm Post by ranu (sabethville.wordpress.com)
- The sign of a happy bookworm (bound4escape.com)
- Bookworms never get to the bottom of things (bound4escape.com)
- My Favorite Books (imjackietucker.com)
- Bookworm’s Nook: Very Unique Perspective (arirjames.wordpress.com)
- Bookworm (poeticponderings.wordpress.com)