When we were little and couldn’t go to sleep we were told to count sheep. If that didn’t work we could be asked to count the cows jumping over the moon. While we laid there believing that what our parents said was gold, we would see shadows bouncing on the walls. Or maybe we would see big scary things under our bed.
Now that we are all grown up, what can you think of that we could do or see when we can’t sleep?
What would put you to sleep quickly and have a restful night?
- Can’t Sleep Without Sheep Contest and Sleep Tips for Parents (viviankirkfield.com)
- 3 of 7 Get a good night’s sleep- Tricks to have a stress free life! (freehealthandwellness.com)
- Sleep now (busymindthinking.com)
- Why Can’t I Sleep?!?! (superlingfish.wordpress.com)
- You Can’t Stop Reading This Book (nrhatch.wordpress.com)
- Pitter-Patter (musewriter.wordpress.com)
- Can’t Sleep Without Sheep Jingle Contest! (thiskidreviewsbooks.com)
- You can’t see the spiders when it’s dark (thegumbootchronicles.com)