http://dailypost.wordpress.com, DP, Daily Prompt
Is there a painting or sculpture you’re drawn to? What does it say to you? Describe the experience. (Or, if art doesn’t speak to you, tell us why.)
Photographers, artists, poets: show us ART.
I collect Victorian children paintings. Other than that I don’t go to Art galleries, mainly because there are none in my neck of the woods.
Art to me makes me feel good. It can cause laughter or bring me peace in my day. Also, I am not an artist, myself, but I do love to play around with my camera. A few of my favorite shots I have taken are placed here for your view.
- Daily Prompt: The Artist’s Eye (diaryofdennis.com)
- Daily Prompt: The Artist’s Eye (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: The Artist’s Eye (marilyndavies.wordpress.com)
- 27|6 Daily Prompt: The Artist’s Eye (familyphotosfoodcraft.com)
- Daily Prompt: The Artist’s Eye (thebloggingpath.com)
- What Art Did For Hank (short fiction) (shafaqalam.wordpress.com)