This sketching thing I have been doing may just be something I need to toss to the birds. I want you to tell me to break the pencils, give the sketch pad to my grandchildren to scribble on; if you believe in your heart that this is just plain crap. It’s alright, I am tough, I can take it.
This is my second attempt at having an urge to draw. Not knowing what will happen I just place the art pencil to the pad and see what happens. I never know what I will get when I am finished. Maybe I would be better at trying to draw something I can see instead of letting my mind wander.
- Enhance your child interest by Printed Pencils (lizzawhitecom.wordpress.com)
- Your child interest by Printed Pencils (robertcool61.wordpress.com)
- Banana Plant Abstract Study – Colored Pencils (timebush.com)
- worn out sketch (titanjen2014.wordpress.com)
- Doodling………Painting……..Exploring Play As A Mental Break (oldtimecowgirl.wordpress.com)
- LITTLE MIX (biro and coloured pencil) (2bhb.wordpress.com)
- Art Scribbles (terry1954.wordpress.com)
- Live Outside the Box (30inmy30s.com)