Tersia over at; http://tersiaburger.com
Isn’t it cute? So colorful, I love it.
Tersia is a wonderful friend and blogger. The first time I met her I wanted to become her friend.
You will not want to stop where I have ended. You will want to get to know Tersia, and see the love that is in her heart. You will want to continue to read her story.
Here is a bit of her life;
For a long time after Vic had breathed her last breath I lay next to her. I touched her face and hugged her close to me. Something I could not do in life as I may have fractured a bone or two. Everybody left me alone with Vic. I was so grateful for that precious time with my angel child.
I washed Vic and dressed her in her favourite pyjamas. It was so difficult trying to dress her limp body. Although I knew it did not matter anymore I was scared I would hurt her. Years of conditioning I suppose. I was shocked to see that a large part of her body had already discoloured. Her right hand shoulder, her back and the top of her legs were black and blue. When I washed her little body at 7am that morning, a mere 3.5 hours earlier, only her little toes had started discolouring… Her back was still so warm from the fever that had racked her body. Her hands, feet and face were cold to the touch.
The rules are simple, because simple is good.
1. Display the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person who sent it to you.
3. Answer a rhetorical question of the authors choosing.
4. Send on the award to everyone you consider a loyal reader.
If you were on a deserted island, how would you survive? This is an easy question for me as there really was no thinking involved. God would help me survive. He would make sure all of my needs were met.
Others that I would like to share this award with are;
Thank-you again Tersia.
- The Loyal Reader Award (tersiaburger.com)
- It’s like a loyalty card for bloggers (blogdramedy.wordpress.com)
- The Loyal Reader Award (knockedoverbyafeather.wordpress.com)
- Loyalty Award and on… (lisajohnsonsawyer.com)
- For You – A Loyal Reader Award (kerrichronicles.com)
- Loyal! (jrosenberry1.wordpress.com)
- The Loyal Reader Award (syl101.wordpress.com)
- Great Bloggers/Friends #5 – Vic & Tersia @ tersia burger (prayingforoneday.wordpress.com)
- A BOUQUET OF AWARDS: The HEM award collection just got bigger (halfeatenmind.wordpress.com)
- So Many Awards, So Few Cash Prizes (1pointperspective.wordpress.com)