Tears and hearts
They come in pairs
They can bring laughter
Or grave despair
Reflections seen through your eyes
Gives depth of your deep thoughts
I don’t have much to offer you
But my dear you can have all I got
When I saw you standing over there
I knew you were trying to hide
But it’s ok for you to show
We all have different sides
My love I promised you long ago
I would remain through thick and thin
And now my darling I see your tears
Please, don’t be shy, just let me in
Tomorrow will be a brand new day
I promise we shall get through this
Let me help you let me hold you
Let me seal my promise with a kiss.
- Happy 43 Months Anniversary My Marshmellow (anasahmed.wordpress.com)
- Promised (mlbk7.wordpress.com)
- she looked like art (pratacusandthedragonslayer.wordpress.com)
- Kiss of Life (celestealluvial.wordpress.com)
- Just For You (calledfromthedarkness.wordpress.com)
- Promises (wonderfullywisewomen.me)
- How strange (suetheword.co.uk)
- Daily Prompt: The Sound of Laughter (starvingactivist.wordpress.com)
This flows beautifully, Terry.
thank you Sheri, I am pleased that you like it
so glad you liked it
This is lovely, Terry. 🙂
thanks so much!!
who wouldn’t want to hear these words!
I know I would love to hear them!!!!
Very romantic and heart warming 🙂
thanks Yoshiko. so glad you enjoyed it
Welcome and my pleasure 🙂
If I were the muse of such beautiful words
t’would surely melt my heart
Your poetry is magical
a priceless work of art
It flows off the tongue
like the gently rolling seas
a sparkle in the moonlight
a whisper in the breeze
fanciful or factual
the sentiment is clear
your verses are sensational
and I’m glad you’ve shared them here 😉
Oh Cliff, this is beautiful, and I thank you so much. I just love it!!!
It was my pleasure,Terry. I was very moved and inspired by your poem. It is so beautiful.
As always, Terry, this is a beautiful poem!
thanks so much Cat. I love to write poetry