http://dailypost.wordpress.com, #DP Challenge
Here is my recipe for life, made entirely from me.
Take 2 tsp. of tummy over hang
Add to this two light-blue eyes
One small nose
Add some locks of streaked hair
Stir well together and add:
1 cup compassionate heart
1 cup of sifted words
3/4 cup of tears
1/2 tsp. of questions
1/8 cup of sorrow
1/4 cup of sadness
Stir these all together. After there are no lumps or bubbles left, place in the refrigerator to chill. This keeps every ingredient fresh, never allowing it to go stale.
When you want or need some compassion and love, take out the needed amount. Cover the remaining batter until needed the next time.
Your finished product should look like the photo above. I hope you enjoy it and get many smiles in return. Thank-you for looking over my recipe.
- Weekly Writing Challenge: A Pinch of You – Life Guideline (flowofmysoul.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Writing Challenge: A Pinch of You (rushanew.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge #Theme of the Week; Postaday (terry1954.wordpress.com)
- A Pinch of Me – WP Weekly Writing Challenge (kidsrsimple.com)
- Recipe of Me: a poem (itsthelitchick.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Writing Challenge: A Pinch of You (ambikasinghsmusings.wordpress.com)
- Recipe: A Pinch of Geekiness. (catsandchocolate.com)
- Weekly Writing Challenge: A Pinch of You (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Writing Challenge: A Pinch of You (ireallyshouldbewriting.wordpress.com)
- The Ingredients of being chronically ill (brainlesionandme.com)