As tears whip through the branches of my life, I can not even begin to thank-you my dear God for still walking beside me. You reach down and lift me up. You bring comfort to my weary soul.
You found me under a bushel of tangled webs. You saw my burning soul crying out to you Lord. I saw tears in your eyes as you heard me calling out to you. You know each and every one of my sins Lord, and yet you say you forgive me.
As I sit here professing my undying love for you a smile comes over your face. As I humbly lower my head, reaching out to kiss your feet, you let me know I am safe. You tell me the wolves will walk by me and leave me untouched, although they hunger.
Amazing grace my Lord. This is what I am offered as long as I continue to follow you. Miracles I shall see. Creatures I shall feed. Naked I shall clothe. What I have I will share. What ever it takes dear Lord, I will do it so that I may show honor to you God. You are the almighty one.
You gave up your life for me. You let them pound nails into your flesh. You bled for me. You are so great and I am so little and yet you provide me with love and amazing grace.
- Why title this blog “Grace Will Lead Me Home”? (sarahyoung1992.wordpress.com)
- Glorious Things Of Thee Are Spoken – Sunday Songs (garyware.me)
- The Efficacy of HIS Amazing Grace … (inspirationsetc.com)
- Home Sweet Home & Amazing Grace (arumawakia.wordpress.com)
- Grace. (forallmydays.wordpress.com)
- Music Break: Amazing Grace by Celtic Woman (theheadshipofchristblog.wordpress.com)
- “Amazing Grace” (ynacatig.wordpress.com)
- Bible verses to read when you feel tired and weary (viktoriaveigas.wordpress.com)
- For the Lord’s Day – Be Still My Soul (jpfinn7.com)
- Heart Surgery Only God Can Perform (momsfirstscreenn.wordpress.com)