http://dailypost.wordpress.com, Daily Prompt, DP
Is political correctness a useful concept, or does it stifle honest discussion?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us USEFUL.
There is one thing I do not discuss with others usually and that is politics. But for this I will make a huge sacrifice. The big news on the front pages of well-read newspapers is, I don’t do politics.
You know I am not going to come out and point any fingers. Instead I will relate back to the days when I was young and learning the old talent of lying. My grandma always said, ” your nose will grow long if you lie.”
The first thing I believe in is God. The second thing I believe in is truth. Next getting along with each other. Then I believe we should help each other and watch our backs. Shake hands, smile and have an inner peace of understanding knowing we are talking and living the way God wishes us to do.
The Bible says that there will be times like this, so I am not in shock to the point of fainting.
I just wish that each and every person who wants to be stood apart, looked up to, and respected would start each day, each morning with the words, thank-you Lord for one more day. Thank-you for allowing me another chance to win another soul to God. Lead me and guide me and help me to do what is right in your eyes.
Do this in the spirit of an innocent child. Open our eyes wide and be ready to smile at everyone we meet, shake a hand no matter what color. Help a hurting soul. Do all in the naked truth. Do it with vigor as you once lived life as an untouched child. Our lives today would be better. More enriched, more love flowing, honesty would flow freely.
I have gone on too long. I think you all get my point and where I am coming from. Let’s go back and start again. See who we saw when we were six and seven years old. Let freedom ring by the truth being told.
- Daily Prompt: P.C. (rajaarticles.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: P.C. (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: P.C. (institutleadershipsudest.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: P.C. (circespeaks.com)
- Daily Prompt: P.C. (madcowundercover.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: P.C. | The Daily Post (thebloggingpath.com)
- Daily Prompt: P.C. – Some just call it civility (teepee12.com)
- The Facade of Politically Correct (josephrathjen.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: P.C. (mechanicalunicorn.wordpress.com)
- Where Were the Founding Mothers of our Founding Fathers? (Daily Prompt: P.C.) (ncieslak.wordpress.com)