Can anything be funny, or are some things off-limits?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us FUNNY.
Watching someone puke is not funny.
Knowing there is cruelty and animal abuse is not funny.
Bullying anyone is definitely not funny.
Rape is not funny. I have a video here that is very blunt. If you are weak and can not deal with it, you may not be able to watch it.
Living life can bring lots of laughter.
Suicide is not funny.
I put these particular videos, photos, cartoons and subjects on my post today to remind each of us we have choices.
There are so many more issues that I don’t even begin to have the space to go on.
Life can be full of love and laughter.
Life can also be very cruel and dangerous.
Thank-you for reading my post today on what is funny and what is not.
- Daily Prompt: Too Soon? | The Daily Post (thebloggingpath.com)
- Too soon for laughter? (alienorajt.wordpress.com)
- DP Daily Prompt:Too Soon? Post by Ranu (sabethville.wordpress.com)
- We’re laughing at you, not with you… (notsinglebutnothappy.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Laughing So Hard (layedbacklife.wordpress.com)