When the full moon happens, you turn into a person who’s the opposite of who you normally are. Describe this new you.
Photographers, artists, poets: show us NIGHTTIME.
Oh to live a fairy tale even if just for a few moments.
During the day I am Ms. Maid, Taxi driver, Financial Planner, Cook, Nurse, Psychologist.
That was a fun trip, but time doesn’t stand still for even the best of us.
I need to go back to reality and remember that I am me.
I am who God hath made. I am a caregiver, a sister and I take up a little space here on earth.
I am doing what I need to do and I am where I am supposed to be.
- Full Moon: Tomorrow’s Blue Moon Not Happening Again Until 2015 (scienceworldreport.com)
- Daily Prompt: The Full Moon (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Blue Moon from dusk until dawn night of August 20, 2013 (earthsky.org)
- Moon Dream: response to Daily Prompt (alienorajt.wordpress.com)
- Bring the Full Moon Energy into YOUR LIFE! (harmonyhealthandhappiness.wordpress.com)