You are receiving an award –- either one that already exists, or a new one created just for you. What would the award be, why are you being honored, and what would you say in your acceptance speech?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us VICTORY.
How many times did you stand in front of your parents begging them to please believe you? You knew that this time you were absolutely telling the truth.
Or how about when you told your best friend or a spouse the truth but you just had a feeling they didn’t buy it?
The big difference is you knew these people you were speaking to. You were standing or facing them and they still doubted.
Well here at WP I was very honored to receive this award. You all don’t know me from Adam. I could be filling your minds with so much bull crap but you read. You stayed and you read more. You began to get to know me through my words. You saw that I was telling the truth. You began to trust me.
Isn’t that what we all want in life? To be trusted, to be able to be ourselves. To be able to speak and not be ridiculed.
Every post I have written is from my heart and soul. Every word I have written has been the truth and nothing but the truth, I swear judge. LOL
No, seriously my friends I have earned trust from you and I appreciate it. It has gained me wonderful friendships. More and more my phone rings and it is bloggers calling to say hello. Or you call and ask about Al. This just makes my day. It makes my heart burst.
- Speechless [Daily Prompt: I’d Like to Thank My Cats] (unknowinglee.wordpress.com)
- Don’t be hatin’ (mostlytrueramblings.com)
- Daily Prompt: I’d Like to Thank My Cats (angloswiss-chronicles.com)
- My Award, My Moment (Daily Prompt) (collegegirldai.com)
- Best in Show: A Mommy Award (jennifermarshcurtis.wordpress.com)
- I’d Like to Thank my Cats (flowersandbreezes.wordpress.com)
- My Award (franki2002.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: I’d Like to Thank My Cats (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- I’d Sacrifice My Gut For You (mollygreye.wordpress.com)
- I’d like to thank Y’all! (randomlyabstract.wordpress.com)