http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/09/04/daily-prompt-self/, DP, Daily Prompt
Is it easy for you to ask for help when you need it, or do you prefer to rely only on yourself? Why?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us SELF.
Then there is another side of me who is probably the biggest chicken ever. Afraid of rejection, afraid of the word no. This can stop me in my tracks. I can be as a speeding train doing multiple tracks at the same time, and then boom, the train horns signal and the engine stops.
I will hint at what help I need. When this doesn’t work, I get frustrated and then come out with the words.
Sometimes I get the answer I need. Sometimes I get a brush off, and other times I get no reply.
That’s when I curse myself for my age. Weakening joints and muscles prevent me from doing the things I need to do. An example is my bedroom. It is the heaviest darn furniture to me. It needs to be changed so I can sweep the cat hair that is piling up like big cotton balls under my bed.
It will most likely remain like it is because I can not afford to pay for everything I need done.
- Daily Prompt – I’m a Rock? (mygapyearadventure.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: I Am a Rock (luckymckoy.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: I Am A Rock (collegegirldai.com)
- Daily Prompt: I am a Rock (joknut.wordpress.com)
- I Am a Rock (flowersandbreezes.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: I Am a Rock (jamiedore2.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: I Am a Rock (amateurblogger22.wordpress.com)