The weather is warm
But the mornings are cool
I can hear the creatures
They ain’t no fools
The air seems crisp
The nights much more so
I can feel fall I’m sure you know
Pumpkins and painted faces
Candy in bags
Orange lights decorated
Costumes made out of rags
I always loved this time of year
When summer exits and fall appears
A relief from the heat
And a new fun begins here.
- Hello, September. (sweatandthesweetlife.com)
- 10 Ways You Know Autumn Is Your Season (thoughtcatalog.com)
- How to create a vector illustration of a pumpkin in Adobe Illustrator (jasminebooze.wordpress.com)
- a few fall things (beccatochman.com)
- Autumn Is The Season Where Everyone Falls In Love (thoughtcatalog.com)
- Fall Teaser (mlsmemphis.wordpress.com)
- Fall Bucket List a.k.a. Is It Pumpkin Season Yet?! (fitfunfemme.com)
- Autumn (Fragrance) Is My Favorite (fragrancefaithandfitness.com)
Beautiful poem Terry! Thanks for the link love :). Happy Fall!
thanks so much Sara for coming by. So glad you liked it and you are so welcome!
Hello ween 🙂 Loved the poem
Thanks so much.!!!
very good !
thank you so much. Glad you enjoyed!!!
Delightful… Shared on FB http://www.4writersandreaders.com
Wow! Thank you. I am very honored!
Beautiful, Terry. Happy Autumn 🙂
I love fall, hate winter!!