I have never made a post like I am about to do. This post is all about me. I am not adding my views, my tears nor laughter.
I get a little edgy when I think of how old I am becoming. Not that I can stop it of course, but thinking more on the lines of what else can I do or what do I still want in life. This is not a greedy post either. It is just plain and simple. If there is a way to complete I would like to.
I guess I will call it my Epidermis Bucket List. You can tell by the title that these are not life or death needs, but things that bring me joy. So here goes my list.
I would have a 1955 Chevy just for fun drives.
I would like to visit Germany one more time.
Well that is quite a list. But you know what? It let my mind release and dream. Dream big you might say. Most of this will never happen, but I can dream.
I don’t know what is in store for me down the road, but it makes me want to keep living and maybe later on I will add more to this list.
Hey, this was fun and therapeutic.
- My Bucket List (hodgepodgedays.wordpress.com)
- In The Bucket! (iamkeizi.wordpress.com)
- A Fall Bucket List (backonland.com)
- Fall Bucket List (the-dandy-life.com)
- Bucket List (trustycanereviews.com)
- An Austrian’s BUCKET LIST – or 17 things to do before you die (talktomeaboutaustria.com)
- 30 Things to Stop Doing to Yourself (ubebetternotbitter.wordpress.com)
- BIPOLAR BUCKET LIST: Why not to jump. A list of reasons to stay alive & a challenge to my readers. (manicmedicblog.wordpress.com)
- The Bucket List. (multiviewblogs.wordpress.com)