http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/09/10/daily-prompt-six/, DP, Daily Prompt
Write a six-word story about what you think the future holds for you, and then expand on it in a post.
Photographers, artists, poets: show us SIX.
My future holds nothing more than what God is willing to give me. Until the last breath I take I will have;
3. A book available to me with all answers.
4. A promise that I will be able to deal with every problem the world throws at me.
5. A promise that I will never walk alone.
6. The guarantee of going to heaven if I only believe, trust and accept.
Everything else that happens in my life between this second and my last breath is icing on the cake.
- Daily Prompt: Six of One, Half a Dozen of the Other (kcgenius.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Six of One, Half a Dozen of the Other (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Six of One, Half a Dozen of the Other (emergingindigosinfoblog.wordpress.com)
Pingback: Daily Post: It’s a six word story… | dawnyhosking
Pingback: Where will we be going next? | A mom's blog
Pingback: Daily Prompt: Six of One, Half a Dozen of the Other | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
Pingback: The Time is Now, Dear Friends | The Silver Leaf Journal
my world, on the ropes, again
what can we do to make it better……….
pray with an earnest heart, God listens to honesty
yes he does
Pingback: Daily Prompt: Six of One, Half a Dozen of the Other | To Breathe is to Write
Pingback: Does six of one really equal half a dozen of the other? | Rob's Surf Report
Pingback: Daily Prompt: Six of One | theadaptabledinosaur