http://dailypost.wordpress.com/, DP, Daily Post
Are you comfortable in front of people, or does the idea of public speaking make you want to hide in the bathroom? Why?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us PUBLIC.
Wow, can you see inside my screen? I am comfy right now in my black socks. But oh wait, I am not naked. Whew, I thought you could see me.
Am I comfortable in front of people? It depends on the situation. If I am around people who make me place my wall up immediately before thinking about it, no, I am not comfortable.
I have been working for months on changing myself. Improving my own self image. I am trying to learn that I am entitled to my own opinions. I have always been afraid to say what I truly feel inside for fear of upsetting someone.
Now if I am trying to spread news of something I know to be good. Or maybe teaching something I know about, I will be the first one to volunteer to speak.
If someone ask me to talk about M.S.A. I would be asking, ” What time and day?”
I love to help others. I love people in general, but please, don’t try to get me to change who I am.
Don’t make me feel guilty because I don’t agree with you every time.
- Daily Prompt: Naked with Black Socks (collegegirldai.com)
- Daily Prompt: Naked with Black Socks (angirach.wordpress.com)
- “Naked with Black Socks” (extraordinarylivingblogs.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Naked with Black Socks (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Naked with Black Socks (thenigeriancinderellastory.wordpress.com)
- All Eyes On Me [Daily Prompt: Naked with Black Socks] (unknowinglee.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Naked with Black Socks (candyjweeks.wordpress.com)
- Naked with Black Socks? Oh no, wait…it’s not. (thoughtsofrkh.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Naked with Black Socks (gnivmcelada.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Naked with Black Socks (angloswiss-chronicles.com)