Thank you to all who participated in our first week of the Pet Challenge.
For those who are interested in joining in, here is how:
All you need to do is to create a post with pictures/picture of your pets and link back here.
You can post pictures of your pets or even your friends and families pets,
or you can post pictures of animals that you have photographed such as wild life pictures.
I have feeders in my front garden, and often birds will come and eat the fruit I have left for them –
such pictures are also totally welcome. Basically, anything to do with animals will be perfect.
Please link back here and head your post as
“Michelle’s Weekly Pet Challenge.”
- Michelle’s Weekly Pet Challenge (misifusa.wordpress.com)
- Michelle’s Weekly Pet Challenge Round up for week 1. (hopethehappyhugger.wordpress.com)
- Michelle’s Weekly Pet Challenge Week 2 (whymerainyday.wordpress.com)
- Michelle’s Weekly Pet Challenge 1 (forestwoodfolkart.wordpress.com)
- Michelle’s Weekly Pet Challenge (dralimanonlife.com)
- Michelle’s Weekly Pet Challenge 1. (hopethehappyhugger.wordpress.com)
- Michelle’s Weekly Pet Challenge 1. (hadassaab.wordpress.com)
- Michelle’s Weekly Pet Challenge Week 1 (whymerainyday.wordpress.com)
The kitten is saying “Oh hai! Want a cuddle” hehe
It looks like the cute little kitty is trying to impress the rabbit by lifting the table up with his head 🙂
it does, doesn’t it!!!!!! maybe he is!
AW, so cute! Thanks Terry 🙂
you are welcome Michelle!
That’s so cute!
I sort of thought so too!!!! I think the kitten is adorable!
MOL ..Kitty wants to be bigger than Rabbit.. 😀 Pawkisses 🙂
I knew you would say that!!!! LOL
Pingback: Michelle’s Weekly Pet Challenge: roundup for week 3 and the start of week 4 | Hope* the happy hugger
Pingback: Michelle’s Weekly Pet Challenge Part 4 | terry1954