Each week, a photo is uploaded to be used as a prompt for Flash Fiction. A story of between 100-200 words (although mine this week is 243 words). The story can be anything including poetry or – as some people have done – true life. If you would like to have a go, follow this link. If you want to read other stories, then click on the InLinkz image just below. Or a frog as one blogger called it.
My story is the culmination of an ongoing saga. If you wish to read this in its entirety, click on the link above – Fiction –> Photo Fiction: Daniel’s Story
500 years later this is what is left. It used to be a beautiful lake. But dry air and hot sun left nothing but a pool of water. It saddens me that this earth was made in the beginning to fulfill our every need.
But because of pollution and ozone layer problems we have shrinking problems. Animals work hard to stay alive. Instead of remaining in their natural habitat, deer, possum, skunks and snakes roam a way from their territory and come into residential neighborhoods.
Trying to survive, finding food and drink has become master over their day.
- Flash Fiction with an edge at Brighton Digital Festival (bridgetwhelan.com)
- Flash Fiction vs. The Epic (eclecticvoices.org)
- My First Stab at Flash Fiction (winsomekaty.wordpress.com)
- Flash Fiction vs. The Epic (quilltwist.wordpress.com)
- Friday Fictioneers 100-Word Story Challenge: Black Moon (annisik51.wordpress.com)
- Disgruntled-flash fiction (droppedpebbles.wordpress.com)
- Alastair’s Photo Fiction – 1st of September – Loving and Leaving (joeowensblog.wordpress.com)