http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/10/16/daily-prompt-honor/, DP, Daily Post
October 16th is officially declared “Person X Day” — and you get to pick Person X. Tell us about someone who deserves to be commemorated.
Photographers, artists, poets: show us HONOR.
This is almost too difficult for me to write. Why? Because I can think of many who should be commemorated. I am going to go off the top of my head, and stare down at the moments in front of me right here, today and now. This is how I will choose my list.
Betty White, no matter how bad my day is; I look forward to her helping me to release my stress. I can guarantee she will bring me much laughter, providing me a good night’s rest.
Rhino, I can always guarantee a warm welcome. A fuzzy nose, a kiss on the cheek. He never argues with me. He doesn’t use hateful words to put me down. He loves me unconditionally.
God, I can never go wrong. He is the reason I was born and still living here. I will leave this earth when I have completed the job he put me here. When no one else listens, he does. He loves me no matter how I look or sound.
These are just for today. Each day I could find new people who made my day special.
In the end though when it comes down to it, my WP friends all make a big impact on me. No, I am not trying to kiss your rear end. Honest! I am speaking the truth. If it weren’t for you who else would listen to me ramble on?
- Daily Prompt: Honorific (anintrovertmind.com)
- Daily Prompt: Honorific (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- honorific (supposedtobewriting.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Honorific (shinetoyourpower.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Honorific (autumnsunshineelise.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Honorific (awlscribe.wordpress.com)
- Honorific (ashwitaashok.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Honorific (drpriyankamehta.wordpress.com)
- Honorific (jcbridewrite.wordpress.com)