Write a script for a late-night infomercial — where the product is your blog. How do you market yourself? What qualities do you embody that other “products” don’t? What are the benefits of reading your blog?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us LATE.
Are you feeling blue, alone and sometime misunderstood? Do you need someone who cares to listen? Do you enjoy reading about real life stories? Do you want the truth instead of iced lies?
Well come visit my blog. Here you will read heart-felt stories. You will find out that you are not alone in your feelings. Do you think your messed up family is the only one out there? Here you will discover that there are many families with internal problems.
Do you know someone who suffers a chronic illness? Here you will see my daily walk caring for a family member.
What about poetry? Do you like poetry in simple form? Do you want to experience reading without digging out the dictionary? You can find that here. In my blog there are many followers that are caring and loving.
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV (charlottefrederiksen.wordpress.com)
- DP Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV post by Ranu (sabethville.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV (angloswiss-chronicles.com)
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV – Bedtime stories (littlegirlstory.wordpress.com)