I wanted to thank you for the Christmas cards that you sent for Al. He had received one last week and he still holds it like it is a bar of gold. Today he received 4 cards. I am so thrilled for him. I just wish I could reach through the screen and give you a hug. This means the world to me.
If anyone else would like to consider sending him a card, please email me at
for his address.
I want to thank:
Alastair. Alastair the glitter and little animals are so cute! Thanks so much my friend. Alastair is a blogger here at WP, and takes wonderful photographs.
Kathy B. sent the most adorable card with a puppy wearing a red Santa hat. Sue, thank-you so very much. Al loves this card.
Linda S. your card is a blessing. Linda’s husband also has MSA. For her to take time out to send my brother a card means so much. Thank-you Linda.
- Christmas Cards (terry1954.wordpress.com)
- 10 Christmas Cards You Can Make at Home (blogher.com)
- Christmas cards (reecaspieces.com)
- Christmas Card Elegant (Canvas) (joindahunt.com)
- Christmas Cards (use what you’ve got!) (icraccom.wordpress.com)
- Photo Ideas for Christmas Cards (lizmasoner.wordpress.com)
- Sponsored: Do you have your Christmas cards ready? – #MC (ssimplyme.com)
- E-Christmas card? No thanks (timesonline.typepad.com)
- Christmas Cards!!! (shannonloehrphotography.com)
- Christmas Candles Card (flowerbug.typepad.com)